The Causes of Facial Wrinkles
As you age, your skin loses elasticity. The skin is less resilient and collagen and elastin are produced less easily. In addition to these internal factors, external factors also affect the skin condition. UV rays, smoking, alcohol consumption and an overall poor diet all contribute to the formation of fine lines on the face.
Castor oil for eye wrinkles
Wrinkles under the eyes or on the forehead often make you look older. Although age plays a major role in the formation of skin aging, external factors can also have an influence. For that reason, fine lines and wrinkles aren’t just seen in mature skin. Young people can also see such skin aging signs on the face. By massaging castor oil well into the skin, these signs of aging can be counteracted.
Some of the benefits of castor oil include:
- The moisturizing properties in castor oil help to retain moisture in the skin. A hydrated skin makes the skin less sensitive to external influences.
- Castor oil easily penetrates the skin to improve collagen production, which improves skin elasticity. Stretch marks and other scars fade or are prevented with use of the oil.
- With regular use, the fatty acids in the oil lighten the appearance of dark spots and scars.
- Castor oil reduces inflammation and protects the skin from harmful UV rays and impurities.
- Nutrients in castor oil reduce forehead wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes.
- Castor acid in castor oil helps limit acne infections.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in castor oil stimulate the formation of healthy cells and make the skin soupy and fresh.
The fatty acids in castor oil help fade scars and wrinkles by promoting healthy tissues.
How do you use castor oil against wrinkles?
Castor oil has a smoky odor. The oil can be applied directly to the skin, or mix a few drops of the oil with your day cream.
Below we list different methods for using this oil. Choose the one that best suits your skin.
1. Castor oil as a cleansing oil
The skin is exposed daily to influences and harmful substances from the outside. For this reason, the skin can become contaminated. The skin also renews itself daily and sheds dead skin cells. Exfoliating the skin properly can make these dead skin cells and impurities disappear. To cleanse the skin with castor oil, apply a few drops of the oil to the face. Rub a (reusable) cotton pad over the skin until all the oil has been wiped off. Then rinse the face with water.
2. Coconut Oil And Castor Oil For Under-Eye Wrinkles
Vitamins A and E in coconut oil improve collagen production that makes your skin firm. The emollient of coconut oil helps to hydrate dry skin and prevent sagging. Coconut oil, like castor oil, protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Mix 2 drops of castor oil with a few drops of pure coconut oil.
- Wash face with water and pat dry.
- Using your clean fingers, apply the mask under the eyes and let it dry naturally.
- Do not rinse the face.
- Make sure that the mask does not get in the eyes.
3. Lemon, Honey and Castor Oil
Vitamin C in lemon promotes collagen production to improve skin elasticity, which further helps to firm the skin. The bleaching properties and acidic activity of lemon juice lighten dark spots, wrinkles and cleanse the skin against impurities. Honey is known for its healing and cleansing properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with the required amount of castor oil.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the solution.
- Mix thoroughly and apply to clean skin (forehead, under eyes and neck).
- Let the mixture act and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
4. Turmeric And Castor Oil For Forehead Wrinkles
Antioxidants in turmeric powder help fight free radicals (harmful substances from the outside) that cause wrinkles. Turmeric removes impurities and provides the skin with essential nutrients.
- Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Wash and dry the face.
- Apply the mask over the forehead and face.
- Leave to act and rinse with water after 15 minutes.
Note: Turmeric leaves yellow spots on your face, which fade after a few hours. So start with a small amount.
5. Castor Oil And Aloe Vera
The moisturizing, collagen-building and healing properties of aloe vera gel can reduce wrinkles. Aloe vera gel, when applied to the face, removes impurities and helps improve the skin. Vitamins A, B and C in aloe promote youthful and glowing skin.
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf from an aloe vera plant.
- Peel the skin and collect the gel.
- Mash the gel to make it smooth
- Add castor oil to the gel and apply to a clean and dry face.
6. Castor oil and egg yolk
Vitamins and minerals in egg help improve collagen production and albumin in it prevents wrinkles.
- Take 1 teaspoon of castor oil and mix it with 1 egg yolk.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly and apply it on the face.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
Finally, you can apply rose water to get rid of the bad smell on the face.
7. Castor Oil For Hydration
To give the skin an extra hydration boost, mix pure olive oil and castor oil in a 1:1 ratio. Apply this mixture to the face before going to sleep and do not rinse.
If you have very dry skin, mix 6 drops of sesame oil with 2 drops of castor oil and apply to the face.
If you have oily skin, mix 2 drops of castor oil with 6 drops of jojoba oil.
8. Vitamin E Oil And Castor Oil
Free radicals cause oxidative stress on the skin. Antioxidants in vitamin E oil scavenge these free radicals. This also prevents oxidative stress, which contributes to the aging of the skin. Vitamin E thus helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil with 6 drops of vitamin E oil.
- Wash your face to remove impurities and dry the skin.
- Massage the castor and vitamin E oil into the skin using circular movements. Let the oil dry and do not rinse.
Got excited after reading this blog? You can buy our castor oil here .