- The causes of facial wrinkles
- Castor oil for eye wrinkles
- Some of the benefits of castor oil are:
- How to use castor oil for wrinkles?
The causes of facial wrinklesAs you age, your skin loses elasticity. The skin is less resilient and collagen and elastin are produced less easily. In addition to these internal factors, external factors also influence the skin condition. UV rays, smoking, alcohol consumption and an overall poor diet all contribute to the formation of fine lines on the face.
Castor oil for eye wrinklesWrinkles under the eyes or on the forehead often make you look older. Although age plays a major role in the formation of skin aging, external factors can also have an influence. For that reason, fine lines and wrinkles are not only seen in mature skin. Young people can also see such skin aging signs in the face. By properly massaging castor oil into the skin, these signs of aging can be counteracted.
Some of the benefits of castor oil are:
- The moisturizing properties in castor oil help retain moisture in the skin. Hydrated skin makes the skin less sensitive to external influences.
- Castor oil easily penetrates the skin to improve collagen production, which improves skin elasticity. Stretch marks and other scars fade or are prevented when using the oil.
- With regular use, the fatty acids in the oil lighten the appearance of dark spots and scars.
- Castor oil reduces inflammation and protects the skin from harmful UV rays and impurities.
- Nutrients in castor oil reduce wrinkles on the forehead and fine lines under the eyes.
- Ricinus acid in castor oil helps limit acne infections.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in castor oil stimulate the formation of healthy cells and make the skin supple and fresh.
How to use castor oil for wrinkles?Castor oil has a smoky smell. The oil can be applied directly to the skin, or mix a few drops of the oil with your day cream. Below we list different methods to use this oil. Choose the one that best suits your skin.
1. Castor oil as a cleansing oil
The skin is exposed to external influences and harmful substances on a daily basis. For this reason, the skin can become contaminated. The skin also renews itself daily and sheds dead skin cells. Properly exfoliating the skin can make these dead skin cells and impurities disappear. To cleanse the skin with castor oil, apply a few drops of the oil to the face. Rub a (reusable) cotton pad over the skin until all the oil has been wiped away. Then rinse the face with water.
2. Coconut oil and castor oil for wrinkles under the eyesVitamins A and E in coconut oil improve collagen production that makes your skin firm. The emollient of coconut oil helps moisturize dry skin and prevent sagging skin. Coconut oil, like castor oil, protects your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Mix 2 drops of castor oil with a few drops of pure coconut oil.
- Wash the face with water and pat dry.
- With your clean fingers, apply the mask under the eyes and let it dry naturally.
- Do not rinse the face.
- Keep that mask out of your eyes.
3. Lemon, honey and castor oilVitamin C in lemon promotes collagen production to improve skin elasticity which further helps to firm the skin. The bleaching properties and acidic activity of lemon juice lighten dark spots, wrinkles and cleanse the skin from impurities. Honey is known for its healing and cleansing properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with the required amount of castor oil.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the solution.
- Mix thoroughly and apply to clean skin (forehead, under eyes and neck).
- Let the mixture act and rinse after 15-20 minutes.
View our organic castor oil and order today!
Antioxidants in turmeric powder help fight free radicals (external harmful substances) that cause wrinkles. Turmeric removes impurities and supplies the skin with essential nutrients.
4. Turmeric and castor oil for forehead wrinkles
- Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Wash and dry the face.
- Apply the mask over the forehead and over the face.
- Let it act and rinse with water after 15 minutes.
5. Castor oil and Aloe VeraThe moisturizing, collagen-building and healing properties of aloe vera gel can reduce wrinkles. Aloe vera gel, after applying it to the face, removes impurities and helps improve the skin. Vitamins A, B and C in aloe promote youthful and radiant skin.
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf from an aloe vera plant.
- Peel the skin and collect the gel.
- Mash the gel to make it smooth
- Add castor oil to the gel and apply to a clean and dry face.
6. Castor oil and egg yolkVitamins and minerals in egg help improve collagen production and albumin in it prevents wrinkles.
- Take 1 teaspoon of castor oil and mix it with 1 egg yolk.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly and apply to the face.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
Finally, you can apply rose water to get rid of the bad smell on the face.
7. Castor oil for hydrationTo give the skin an extra hydration boost, mix pure olive oil and castor oil in a 1:1 ratio. Apply this mixture to the face before bed and do not rinse. If you have very dry skin, mix 6 drops of sesame oil with 2 drops of castor oil and apply to the face. If you have oily skin, mix 2 drops of castor oil with 6 drops jojoba-oil.
8. Vitamin E oil and castor oilFree radicals cause oxidative stress on the skin. Antioxidants in vitamin E oil scavenge these free radicals. This also counteracts oxidative stress, which contributes to skin aging. Vitamin E thus helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil with 6 drops of vitamin E oil.
- Wash your face to remove impurities and dry the skin.
- Massage the castor and vitamin E oil into the skin with circular movements. Let the oil dry and do not rinse.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this blog? You can here buy our castor oil.
=== blog products ===
Castor oil | 100% Organic & Cold-pressed
=== blog products ===